Sunday, November 14, 2010

it's my first step!


.Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

after few weeks bergelumang dgn felt,
akhirnya I bukak jgk dis blog,
special for my new hobby. <giggle>

tarraaaaa~

it's all about me & my felt.

btw, wut is felt all about?

it's actly a non-woven cloth that is produced by matting, condensing and pressing woolen fibres. While some types of felt are very soft, some are tough enough to form construction materials. Felt can be of any colour, and made into any shape or size. - from wikipedia

Y i choose felt?

sbb mcm2 leh buat ngn felt ni.
u juz need to use ur creativity,
use ur imagnation.
then guna lah felt tuk materialize it!

so u guys out there,
if u hv any idea feel free to share yaa!!


- adiosa -

No comments:

~ Our Wonderful Journey ~

Daisypath Anniversary tickers